星期三, 8月 08, 2007

B的結婚誓詞

C, I could promise, to hold you, and cherish you
C, 我可以保證, 支持妳, 珍惜妳

I can promise to be there in sickness or in health
我保證, 不論疾病還是健康都在你身邊

I could say, till death do us apart
我可以說, 直到死亡把我們分開

But I woun't
但我不會這麼說

Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope
這誓詞是給那些積極樂觀的夫妻, 他們充滿希望

And I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic
但我現在站在紅毯上 並不樂觀

or full of hope
或是充滿希望

I am not optimistic
我不樂觀

I am not hopeful
我不抱有希望

I am sure
但我確定

I am steady
我很堅定

I know
我知道

I am a heart man
我是一個心臟外科醫師

I take' 'em apart. I put 'em back together.
我將它們(心臟)取出剖開, 再縫合放回去

I hold them in my hands.
我把心捧在手心

I am a heart man
我是一個心臟外科醫師

So of this I am sure
所以我堅信這點

You are my partner
你是我的伴侶

My lover...My very best friend.
我的愛人...我最好的朋友

My heart-my heart-beats for you.
我的心--我的心為你跳動

And on this day, the day of our wedding,
今天, 我們婚禮的日子

I promise you this...
我向你保證...

I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands.
我保證, 把心放在你的手心

I promise you...me.
我向你保證...我自己.
----------------------------------------
摘自實習醫生第三季第25集

最後一集, 其中一段讓人最為驚心動魄的宣言. B與C在工作上互相扶持, 分分合合, 在婚禮前的一場手術中, B在手術室宣讀這段結婚誓詞. M的反應是:"拋棄C, 娶我吧!!". 這反應讓整個手術室的人都開心的笑了.

不談結果(假設你是那種想自己知道的人), 片中這段真實反應B的感覺, 讓我再次深受感動.

0 意見:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1